Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pillowed batteries .. :)

Reaction score
Yup,,four lil pillows inside that case..
when i took the last piece restraining them off it blossomed like a flower.
well,,like on fast forward :)
dunno how these pillows stayed restrained,wasnt very hard to get the case open with these pushing out to help :)
i think one good cell to play with,,,will check it out..
batt was full charged,,each cell within .05 of each other..
now that they are resting on gravel inside a concrete block i have some fun ways or " properly " disposing of them ??
anybody need to look at the circuit board or anything close up ??
20210904_145515.jpg

Reactions: WTFDproject
Deer season coming up soon. Good target practice in a safe sandy area,and of course at a safe distance. Have never got one to explode yet! Soak them in salt waterafterwards for a few days. They become totally safe.I always make sure they are discharged as fully as they can get before I destroy them. I don't feel comfortable taking them apart either.S'possedly they are safe for a landfill after they are soaked.KC

Reactions: roncoinc
G'day from Australia.
I too have a battery that is trying to escape its black plastic prison.
I was lowering the storage voltage to absolute zero, it was already in a dangerous state, and I need the case so that can draw an STL file for 3D printing.
Seeing that batteries are getting virtually out of existence I need to make a case (s) to use, an after market battery. I have read all the previous info on making a different fit.

Question :rolleyes: How to dismantle, carefully, neatly and even a re-useable case. I trashed a Chroma battery case a while back, not a good look :oops:.

Any help appreciated.
Steve

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz