Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pilot in Training from Syracuse NY

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I just bought my first ever drone yesterday, a Typhoon Q500 4k. I have just unboxed it and charging batteries. I've watched some instructional tutorials and excited to get going. I live in Syracuse NY, have been interested in this hobby for awhile and decided it was time to give it a try.

I started out with a q500 and it is an incredible machine. I would suggest learning to fly the Drone without the camera at first. I had a minor crash when I was learning the ropes of flying mine and it damaged the camera which is about a $400 fix so if you do not intend on taking pictures or video I would not chance flying with the camera while you are learning. I think the hardest thing to get used to is having the controls reversed when the Drone is flying back toward you, so I encourage using the home arrow on your controller screen to help with orientation and of course fly in Turtle mode until you get more comfortable

Hey Everyone,
I just bought my first ever drone yesterday, a Typhoon Q500 4k. I have just unboxed it and charging batteries. I've watched some instructional tutorials and excited to get going. I live in Syracuse NY, have been interested in this hobby for awhile and decided it was time to give it a try.
Exactly right. Take off the camera to learn the controls and practice. When you are ready to land, hover about 8" above the ground and then press and hold the red button until the motors are off.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apalomba