Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pinnacle Studio 23 Ultimate or VideoStudio Ultimate 2020 advice

Reaction score
Hi all. I have the H Plus and some Nikon high end cameras but haven't dabbled in video on either cameras so far. I am looking at the following programs. If you think that you have a program that offers a better and easier workflow please chime in. Thank you for your help.
Pinnacle Studio 23 Ultimate or Video Studio Ultimate 2020 as these seem reasonably priced and feature packed for what I think I will /nite need.
Regards.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I can recommand Davicni Resolve by Blackmagic . It is very capable program and even free as long as you dont use it commercial purposes. The only disadvantage is that you have to get used to it. It is not as simple as other programs due to the amount of different options, effect and other functions.

You can download it at the very bottom: DaVinci Resolve 16 | Blackmagic Design

Reactions: Mike Irish
I can recommand Davicni Resolve by Blackmagic . It is very capable program and even free as long as you dont use it commercial purposes. The only disadvantage is that you have to get used to it. It is not as simple as other programs due to the amount of different options, effect and other functions.

You can download it at the very bottom: DaVinci Resolve 16 | Blackmagic Design

Thank you Jannislh for your suggestion. I have taken a loka DaVinchi but as you said it has a big learning curve. I has hoping for something for something made for dummies ;) that I could get my head around faster. However I will download the trial version and compare it to other programs out there.
Cheers and thank you.
Mike

Another very popular program is PowerDirector. They offer a suite of applications for photos & video.
also offers Power Director 365 which is a subscription service with updates often.
They are offering a 25% off sale thru the 4th.

Another very popular program is PowerDirector. They offer a suite of applications for photos & video.
also offers Power Director 365 which is a subscription service with updates often.
They are offering a 25% off sale thru the 4th.
Thank you Dave for the link. It looks good I will add it to my list of downloads to test out.
Cheers.
Mike

Powerdirector is
Thank you Dave for the link. It looks good I will add it to my list of downloads to test out.
Cheers.
Mike
Hi
Must agree Powerdirector 365 is an excellent bit of kit i have used it for quite some time the problem is if you're not used to using video editing it can get a bit daunting with all the things you can do, saying that I do believe that you can download it free for a month and try out all the options good luck

I have used several iterations of the Pinnacle Studio software over the years. I am currently using Pinnacle Studio 23 Ultimate (Ultimate needed for 4K). It has a fairly intuitive timeline editing layout. It has a wealth of features, some of which I just don't need. Titles, clip transitions, inserts, voice over and image editing are all pretty easy to do with a little practice. Pinnacle also has a large number of videos on YouTube of "how to..." Watch for sales pricing, they can give a pretty good discount at times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval