Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pix4D-app or Survey ?

Reaction score
Hy all,

What to use ? The Survey-mode in data-pilot and upload to Pix4D or use the Pix4D-app of Yuneec ? Anybody who has knowledge in this matter ?

Reactions: Wingman
I am watching this thread. From what I see Pix4D is really designed for survey mode with a lot of settings including a camera angle. The bad thing I am not sure that Yuneec will cover any fault that Pix4D can bring to your bird.

I am watching this thread. From what I see Pix4D is really designed for survey mode with a lot of settings including a camera angle. The bad thing I am not sure that Yuneec will cover any fault that Pix4D can bring to your bird.
It is supported by Yuneec, so it should cover it, no ?

Pix4DCapture is an application supported by the H520 and announced by Yuneec itself.
But with the survey-mode of the datapilot, the images can also be uploaded to pix4d for all-round analytics, or not ?

But with the survey-mode of the datapilot, the images can also be uploaded to pix4d for all-round analytics, or not ?
Yes, or any of a multitude of services to process images for orthomosaics, surveys, 3D, etc..

All photogrammetric softwares are independent of the method of obtaining the images. If you want to get the images hanging from the bottom of a helicopter and taking the photos manually....., the software will admit them. Another thing is that they meet the requirements to obtain correct results.

I don't just use the H520 to get images, all the drones I have or have had are valid and Pix4D processes them. But that said, the results depend on meeting the correct specifications to get good results.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88taixiucom