Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

power 4p batteries not charging

Reaction score
Ever since day 1 my Typhoon H batteries have been junk. I probably don't have 12 hours total flying time on my H and 2 of the 3 batteries fail 30 seconds after a full charged takeoff. So I just dropped $179 for a new power plus 4p battery, which was all I could find available. My charger doesn't recognize it. It just keeps blinking green as if no battery is inserted.
I have seen similar posts in the forum with no solutions offered. Hoping someone might be able to provide some useful information.
I would also like to know if there is any way to resuscitate my other batteries. They're not very old at all in terms of flight time. In terms of shelf time, they're about 2 years old.
Thank You

So I just dropped $179 for a new power plus 4p battery, which was all I could find available. My charger doesn't recognize it. It just keeps blinking green as if no battery is inserted.
I would also like to know if there is any way to resuscitate my other batteries. They're not very old at all in terms of flight time. In terms of shelf time, they're about 2 years old.
"..power plus 4p battery, My charger doesn't recognize it."
I think you bought a Power 4P (YUNTYHP101), which is for the Typhoon H Plus. If so, that is the wrong battery for the Typhoon H. The contacts are not compatible with the charger, and the charger is set for different voltages. The contacts not matching is why the charger keeps blinking green as if no battery is inserted. The charger has no idea a battery is present.
The best solution would be to get your money back. With that said, others do use the Power 4P in a Typhoon H. The main issue is the low battery warning for the plus is too low. You will damage the Power 4P pretty quickly if you rely on the TH low battery warnings. I'm not all that familiar with it, but there are some threads on the forum that discuss it. You will either need a Typhoon H Plus charger, or an aftermarket charger with a proper adapter. I'm pretty sure there are no aftermarket adapters available for the Power 4P, so you will probably have to make one yourself.

"I would also like to know if there is any way to resuscitate my other batteries."
Sadly, no. Those batteries are history, and will have to be replaced.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanigodda