Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Power shuts off on its own

Reaction score
Trying to do some flying today weather is great. I let my H+ run a little bit sitting on the ground and it shuts off on its own after about 10 or 15 seconds . Never had this happen before is this common for the H plus If you let it run setting. I'm sorry the power doesn't shut off, it just loses power to the propellers .Thanx

The power will shut off if you do not take off in a few seconds. What do you mean by "it loses power to the propellers"? It will not respond to throttle commands? Sits at idle?

What happens if you use the red button or full down throttle stick to shut the motors off and then re-power them?

I also suggest downloading this enhance manual. LOTS of good info presented more clearly than the OEM manual

Reactions: AH-1G
That's normal, once the motors are stated if not throttled up within a few seconds, the motors will shut down.
Pressing the red start/stop button will start motors again.

It's the same security on the H520, if the takeoff is not done right away, for safety the engines stop.
Like safety in front of an obstacle, if an obstacle arises, it brakes and cuts its engines so as not to damage the propellers ....moqueur dji.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads