Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Power Vision Poweregg

Reaction score
Does anyone have any personal experience with this drone?? I was thinking of getting one to add to my squadron. Please let me know.

No, but it looks somewhere between kinda cool and hilarious :) Watched a couple a reviews which said it was a mixed bag. Interested to hear more about it...

Well not sure if I want a flying egg? If you crash it, it's like having an egg in your face.:rolleyes:

Has it for a few weeks now and it takes very nice 4K video however it is heavy and loud and almost impossible to determine which way it’s headed. Kind of creepy to watch it take off. I think I’ll have to paint a stripe on the front to be able to determine which way is forward. When you just go by the fpv of course you can figure it out but just flying it around takes a bit of nerve.

Yea the rotating camera also makes for a very smooth pan. It is also as fast as the spark clocking in at about 30 mph. I never tried the magic wand as it just seems silly. The battery is huge and cost 150.00 a piece. I would never have paid the 1400 dollar original price but when it got this cheap I had to check it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval