Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Premium Pilot

I don’t see an option to change that. There is a new field for a custom title, but nothing for the badge.

I've been away for a while and see a few new things including the Premium Pilots option which I read about. I like the ability to help out the forum monetarily, I am in total agreement with @Fred Garvin about this. However I don't really want to display the Premium Pilot banner, so I have a question for the Premium Pilots here. Is this an option I can choose not to display? Or is it part and parcel of the donation?
ya, right now it is one of the features included with the upgrade. I'll see if there is a way for me to disable the badge per user but its not likely.

Reactions: DCH
I’ve used various forums since the days of Usenet. For the vast majority I’ve used free membership. There have been a few though, that I voluntarily help support, but it has to be a very valuable resource worthy of parting with my ca$h. It can be very expensive to operate a forum, especially a popular one with a ton of traffic and bandwidth needs. These things aren’t free from providers. Most depend on ad traffic and click throughs. When I find a useful community with great members, helpful responses, and a deep, thorough knowledge base, I’m willing to help out.

This community is one of them. Although I spend most of my time here, I also haunt Commercial, Mavic and Inspire Pilot forums. The greater Drone Pilots community is what is supported. In the past I’ve also been a paid member of ScubaBoard while I was an active Scuba Instructor (10 years) and CorvetteForum during the years I had a Vette. Both of those forums were like the Pilots Forums here: great community, extremely helpful members, and a massive knowledge base.

If you can help out, great. If not, no harm, no foul....keep on participating for free. It won’t change anything for you.... except access to the secret (XXXXXXX XXXX XXXXX) where we talk about you.

Thanks Fred; you make some very good points, so I just opted for the lifetime upgrade. These forums are always useful. Thanks again.

Thanks Fred; you make some very good points, so I just opted for the lifetime upgrade. These forums are always useful. Thanks again.

I’m planning to do the same once it rolls out to all the Drone Pilots forums.......

Reactions: AJan
WHAT THE!!!! I'm dead.. lol

I'll upgrade if it gives me immunity from not getting banned.. LOL

You still have to play nice, no pooping in the sandbox!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone