Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problem automatic mode survey

Reaction score
Hello pilot friends,
I want to do a flight (survey)so automatically I set the parameters of the survey mode on the st16 for this mission it allows me 68 photos and 5 minutes to do the mission , I send the mission to the drone it receives well, my drone takes off normally, reached its expected height it waits 12 seconds, it advances to the first point of the mission and it waits 12 seconds , it does this at all crossing points it waits several seconds
I used a full battery and it just made me 28 pictures and 25 minutes
I had to stop the mission manually
my drone rested I check on the st16 and I realize that the investigation mission has turned into a crossing point and plans me 168 photos and 40 minutes to do this mission that I did not ask for
Is there anyone among you who has?
thank you for your answers

je reformule mon problème !
je demande a ma st16s une mission enquete ,
je l'envoie au drone
il reçoit une mission point de passage que je ne demande pas !
quelqu'un peut m'aider à comprendre ce qui se passe

Translation:
I rephrase my problem!
I ask my st16s for an investigative mission,
I send it to the drone
he receives a crossing point mission that I am not asking for!
can someone help me figure out what's going on

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a first flight with survey; programming of 2 similar grids superimposed at 90 °. Small perimeter. 11 minutes of flight and 190 photos. It seems to me more complicated than with the PARROT and pix4dcaptur. Program the speed of flight, the spacing between the shots is not obvious. I will do other tests and then I will compare with my mavic pro, programmed with pix4d. The results will then have to be seen with 2D, 3D and measurement reconstruction software. There, I am still looking for the product. These software are expensive when you are still in a trial period.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece