Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

PROBLEMAS AL CALIBRAR YUNEEC MANTIS Q

Reaction score
tengo el yuneec mantis q desde hace dos meses, durante todo este tiempo al intentar calibrar el dron, me cuento que es imposible porque hay interferencias magnéticas. No es posible calibrarlo no se mantiene estático y ahora incluso vibra mucho.
no es posible calibrarlo ni siquiera en zonas aisladas de cualquier perturbación magnética. alguien me puede ayudar?

I have the yuneec mantis for two months, during all this time when trying to calibrate the drone, I tell myself that it is impossible because there are magnetic interferences. It is not possible to calibrate it it does not stay static and now it even vibrates a lot.
it is not possible to calibrate it even in isolated areas of any magnetic disturbance. Can somebody help me?
tengo el yuneec mantis q desde hace dos meses, durante todo este tiempo al intentar calibrar el dron, me cuento que es imposible porque hay interferencias magnéticas. No es posible calibrarlo no se mantiene estático y ahora incluso vibra mucho.
no es posible calibrarlo ni siquiera en zonas aisladas de cualquier perturbación magnética. alguien me puede ayudar?

Reactions: Canoura
Please make your threads and comments in English only as this is an English forum

Reactions: Canoura
Go to this site and download the User Manual for a better explanation Descargas - Yuneec

I had the same problem too. Took me a long time to figure it out. I had to be 10 or 15 feet away from the phone and transmitter and listen to the beeps. Then I had to be standing up and not working close to the ground. I hope this helps.

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval