Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Project: Building an alternative to CGO-ET

BTW, the calculation power of the chosen by me hardware is more than enough to hold the camera tasks and to organize redundancy uplink to the copter, to works as a RID on 2.4 GHz and to maintain all smart modes, including any of them, not just these in the H480/ST16.

Still, the best is the CGO3+ gimbal, due to its assisted nature. In the next few days, I'll try to implement a lower bracket from GB203 to a CGO3+ gimbal. Will share the results.

In the opposite of the ST16, where I get only warnings about no binding and so on, the ST10+ is a bit precise and doesn't show the stream if the init procedure isn't done properly. I'll implement all the commands to give a chance to work on both devices with the possibility to take a picture, record a video and so on.

In this approach, I'm looking at one issue for now. Only B&W pallettes work, which is not a problem for me. Colorized wants to be with proper picture coding as 420p, H.264 is different and so on. The compromise h264 HIGH 4:2:2 with yuyv422 progressive gives a minor lag and a very stable picture for MK58, CGO3, CGO3+ and so on emulation.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanidharavi