Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4K Drone

Status
Not open for further replies.
In search of a Q500 4K airframe?? Please Help!!!
Hi. Where are you. I know if in USA just Google it,,or ebay amazon Vertigo drones Carolina drones etc. Personally I would check out a Rakon Helli airframe. Good luck. Keith. Depends on how much money you want to spend.

Hi. Where are you. I know if in USA just Google it,,or ebay amazon Vertigo drones Carolina drones etc. Personally I would check out a Rakon Helli airframe. Good luck. Keith. Depends on how much money you want to spend.
I'm in New York State USA. I will pay what need be. Already checked Google, Amazon, and Ebay and didn't find anything...

Hi again. Yup you are right. There are very few out there,some suppliers say on order or back order etc.I found one on E Bay for 125.00. yes a bit too pricey but. It is being sold by 'littlefrench fry' Topeka Kansas,. Also try to call Hobby Quarters &Drone uav store at 508-549-9959.Also a site called carcazabut u need a translator. HEH!!A site Aeromind says they are waiting for delivery?? I would go to a Rakon Heli Kit for a little over 200 Check it out. PHEW!! Enough serching for me .Keith

Hi again. Yup you are right. There are very few out there,some suppliers say on order or back order etc.I found one on E Bay for 125.00. yes a bit too pricey but. It is being sold by 'littlefrench fry' Topeka Kansas,. Also try to call Hobby Quarters &Drone uav store at 508-549-9959.Also a site called carcazabut u need a translator. HEH!!A site Aeromind says they are waiting for delivery?? I would go to a Rakon Heli Kit for a little over 200 Check it out. PHEW!! Enough serching for me .Keith
I've been monitoring ebay for this too. If I dont see a frame soon, I will be posting my unflying Q500 for parts and moving to another platform.

I've been monitoring ebay for this too. If I dont see a frame soon, I will be posting my unflying Q500 for parts and moving to another platform.
I have a perfectly good Q500+ Body that I'm willing to sell, no damage on either the Top or the Bottom.
Q500, Q500+ and Q500 4K Bodies are all the same, except for the color. If you have a Q500 4K, you could either paint this Body black or install a skin.
CIMG5400.JPGCIMG5399.JPG

There you go,snap it up QUICK. Buddy Collins is your answer,I hopeHis post may still be below this one. Keith

I have a perfectly good Q500+ Body that I'm willing to sell, no damage on either the Top or the Bottom.
Q500, Q500+ and Q500 4K Bodies are all the same, except for the color. If you have a Q500 4K, you could either paint this Body black or install a skin.
View attachment 20302View attachment 20303
Thanks for posting but that is not what I am looking for. The outer shells on mine are fine. I was looking at replacing the entire body with internal components. The diagnostic test said 4 ESCs no longer worked.

Thanks for posting but that is not what I am looking for. The outer shells on mine are fine. I was looking at replacing the entire body with internal components. The diagnostic test said 4 ESCs no longer worked.
So, are you looking for a COMPLETE Q500 or just pieces? Might be easier to just scrap what you have and buy a replacement Q.
Use your old one with the bad ESC's for spare parts.
I also have a complete Q500+ DRONE ONLY that I'd be willing to sell also.

So, are you looking for a COMPLETE Q500 or just pieces? Might be easier to just scrap what you have and buy a replacement Q.
Use your old one with the bad ESC's for spare parts.
I also have a complete Q500+ DRONE ONLY that I'd be willing to sell also.
Sometimes you try your darndness to help people and they don't even know what they want. This thread started out as a post for 'air frame wanted'. Period. Now if you want something else start a new post,thread whatever you call it. Several people on here were willing to help. Now we do not know who we are helping or what we are helping with. Buddy has offered help, Benbit has one, hope Lurch found what he needs, SR71 Blackbird,,,jumped right in but doesnot need an airframe. I'm confused.Lets end this thread EH! Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital