Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4K St10plus Binding

Reaction score
I am getting ready to test fly my drone, first time user here. I am reading how to calibrate the drone, but I also see a section about binding? Do I need to do this ? Doesnt really explain the purpose of it. Someone please explain.

Ofcourse you do, binding is essential o_O
Ok like I said I am new, and reading the manual. I understand the compass calibration part , but what is the binding part , does it connect the two together is the purpose?

You bind the ST16 to the H and also with the camera. If it has not been bound then the ST16 will not control the H and you won't see a live view from the camera. Mine came already bound so did not have to do this.

You bind the ST16 to the H and also with the camera. If it has not been bound then the ST16 will not control the H and you won't see a live view from the camera. Mine came already bound so did not have to do this.
He's asking about the Q500 4K...not the H !!!

Ok like I said I am new, and reading the manual. I understand the compass calibration part , but what is the binding part , does it connect the two together is the purpose?
The word itself says it all ;)

If he purchased the RTF, ready to fly setup then the Q and the ST10+ is already set up/binded.
If not, if he got the BNF, bind and fly or is having problems, rebind.

Turn Everything Off Bird and TX

Turn on the ST10+ but not the bird

After it initializes select Model Select at bottom right of screen

Touch and Hold the model. Menu appears. Touch DELETE.

Now turn off ST10+

Turn on the Bird. After it is on, Title Forward and Side to Side to enter Bind Mode. Light will be flashing Orange in back of Bird.

Turn on ST10+ Select Flight Settings, then Select Bind. Bind the Model and Bind the Camera

Tap Return Button at bottom of ST10+ a few times to get back to main screen. You should now see the camera come up on display.
Should be good to go now.

Reactions: Zee 3 deep
Binding can be compared to as connecting to a wifi modem. you need to exchange passwords encryption methods and so on..
i use my st10 to fly at least 3 different drones: q500, q500+ and the blade Chroma.
each connection is uniqe.
In the last in menu model select you can create all these profiles..20160703_200611.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz