Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4k video problems

Reaction score
Hi all i am having video recording problems with my drone. It will take a picture but wont record a video. any suggestions????

Refer to page 20 of the attached manual for instructions on capturing photos/videos with your CGO3 camera. You can do this on the ground and will make troubleshooting easier.

Make sure the SD card you have in the camera is Class 10 and U3 rated so it is fast enough to capture 4K video.

You can check all of the switches, buttons, sticks, and sliders by going into the Hardware Monitor under System Settings on your ST10+. That will let you know if the video record button is working.

Attachments

• q500_4k_user_manual.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 2
Refer to page 20 of the attached manual for instructions on capturing photos/videos with your CGO3 camera. You can do this on the ground and will make troubleshooting easier.

Make sure the SD card you have in the camera is Class 10 and U3 rated so it is fast enough to capture 4K video.

You can check all of the switches, buttons, sticks, and sliders by going into the Hardware Monitor under System Settings on your ST10+. That will let you know if the video record button is working.

Thanks very much for the reply I got it work but the video is very stop start on the remote screen when I’m videoing. Could that be a problem with the card I wonder?

Yes, it could be a card issue. See the comments above from @DoomMeister.
But using the higher resolutions also has a big impact. If you don't need the higher resolutions, use something like 1080, and slow the frame rate down. The lower frame rate is fine unless you are doing high speed action stuff.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Thanks very much for the reply I got it work but the video is very stop start on the remote screen when I’m videoing. Could that be a problem with the card I wonder?
Do you mean playback on the remote, or are you seeing stuttering as you are trying to take the video?

To see how well the video records you need to remove the SD card from the camera and try playing the video from your computer.

Yeah on the screen of the remote as it’s recording. I checked the sd card and it’s only a class 1 so I’m going to upgrade that and see does it help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt