Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4K

Reaction score
Hi all.

Can anyone advise me if the Q500 4K is still worth buying? I live in the UK so also wondering if spare parts are still out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all.

Can anyone advise me if the Q500 4K is still worth buying? I live in the UK so also wondering if spare parts are still out there.
The q500 was my 1st drone and if you have one, keep it because they aren't easy to find. I love mine and it's not scary to fly. Great for slow video and it looks cool.[emoji4]

Reactions: BigRHS and 7cyclops
Hi all.

I just purchased one a couple weeks ago after doing lots of research. I am in the states. We have a plethora of aftermarket items that can be purchased for the q500 4K as well as merchandise right from the manufacturer. We can also get parts off of Amazon and eBay

Hi all.

I have a Q500 4K in near mint condition. Hard carry case, spare set of props and battery charger but I have no batteries. I've not used it for about 3 years and all my batteries are toast. I live in the UK, south Manchester area. It's yours for £250.00 but if you want it, you'll have to collect it. Also, I am away for the next couple of weeks, so you'd have to wait a while... It's a great drone. I flew it in the practical flight test when I took my PFCO, way back in 2015. Anyway, let me know if you're interested. It's also awesome when you turn the GPS off and it turns from a very soft easy to fly drone into a bit of an animal!

Reactions: Pianoman_NY

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval