Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 accessories brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought a new q500 after trashing my old one. I have a brand new never turned on st12 and all the accessories minus the drone.

I guess it can also be an st 10+ but with the charging parts and all the other small pieces such as connectors, lens cleaner etc. I feel $500 is fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it can also be an st 10+ but with the charging parts and all the other small pieces such as connectors, lens cleaner etc. I feel $500 is fair.
OK, so as I understand it, you are selling a new and unused Yuneec Q500+ Complete Kit with everything EXCEPT the Drone and the Camera, is that correct?
One final question, I cant be sure from your description... are you selling it with the Metal Transport Case or just the Cardboard Box?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so as I understand it, you are selling a new and unused Yuneec Q500+ Complete Kit with everything EXCEPT the Drone and the Camera, is that correct?
One final question, I cant be sure from your description... are you selling it with the Metal Transport Case or just the Cardboard Box?
Just the cardboard case. I have never used the hard case but if I ever travel with it I guess I'll have to. It weighs more than any suitcase I ever owned including the st.louis symphony suitcase we all used on tours. Why they made such an absolutely awesome case that weighs so much for a pretty light drone beats the **** out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacuzi