Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 +with cgo2 Repairs

Reaction score
I am not used to not finding parts everywhere, nothing but DJI into got this cheap but can someone please tell me where is the best place to get a rebuilt kit for all the plastic , gromits, just all the plastic in the camera gimbal , it looks as if the kits on eBay for the cgo3 are the same , can someone please telle if I'm right, if not please where

I don't know where you can find the CGo2 parts. But CGo3 will NOT work. The spacing is much further apart.

If you will upload a picture of your camera, I will look to see if I have any of the parts you need.

Check with yuneec skins, pretty sure he has everything you need ? He's the forums parts, and repair guy...

The pictures look like you are missing the Gimbal Board itself. Couple of problems with that:
1.) It's a discontinued item (for quite a while)
2.) Many "parts" cameras have bad gimbal boards, and the sellers are either unaware, or choose not to mention it.
3.) Gimbal boards are not interchangeable. Each has to be re-calibrated to it's new camera. You have to figure in the cost of shipping and service, even if you find one.

I know I have it allit's just not all put together there's is laying in the bucket in front of it it ain't all works so tell me something what happens when this camera system goes bad can I upgrade it to a different camera or does it have to keep getting that to this this stuff that's not made anymore

The only upgrade camera available is the CGo3. It's cousin, the CGo3+ does not work well on the Q500, nor will the C23/E90 type. If you still want the missing part of the camera mount, send me a PM.

Hey I do want any parts u can
The pictures look like you are missing the Gimbal Board itself. Couple of problems with that:
1.) It's a discontinued item (for quite a while)
2.) Many "parts" cameras have bad gimbal boards, and the sellers are either unaware, or choose not to mention it.
3.) Gimbal boards are not interchangeable. Each has to be re-calibrated to it's new camera. You have to figure in the cost of shipping and service, even if you find one.

Hey guy with the gumball and camera parts regarding my q500+@ cgo2 I cannot message u anyonther way
Brian Phillips
[email protected]
863 277 9028

I need all of the plastic for a gimbal rebuild

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss