Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Question About Programming ST16

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I have Tornado H920 and ST16. I would like to ask if I can program the controller to control the drone. If it is possible to do that, where can I find some necessary resources and tutorials? If I am not allowed to program the controller by myself, is there any other method to use a programming language to control the drone? I have no experience with that and was just asked to work on this.
I am looking forward to getting any great ideas from here!

To program the ST16 itself is not possible. There is no user access and script or programming language. But you can use the SR24 ZigBee transceiver to prepare your own controller.

In the forum are some posts available, where is described how to use SR24 in the controlled vehicle. The protocol in the controller is almost the same, only the communication speed is 230400.

A deeper explanation of what you're planning to do will give you chance to get some recommendations from the forum users.

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I have Tornado H920 and ST16. I would like to ask if I can program the controller to control the drone. If it is possible to do that, where can I find some necessary resources and tutorials? If I am not allowed to program the controller by myself, is there any other method to use a programming language to control the drone? I have no experience with that and was just asked to work on this.
I am looking forward to getting any great ideas from here!
are you referring to like 'curved cable cam'. using way points. in that aspect yes you can. curved cable cam for computer - Yahoo Search Results

• Sad
Reactions: Vaklin
To program the ST16 itself is not possible. There is no user access and script or programming language. But you can use the SR24 ZigBee transceiver to prepare your own controller.

In the forum are some posts available, where is described how to use SR24 in the controlled vehicle. The protocol in the controller is almost the same, only the communication speed is 230400.

A deeper explanation of what you're planning to do will give you chance to get some recommendations from the forum users.
Thank you so much for this useful information! I will go and check the transceiver you mentioned.

It sounds like you have the H920+ since you have the ST16 controller. If you select Tasks in the lower right portion of the screen you will find there are several tasks that can be performed automatically from the ST16. They are Orbit, POI, Journey, CCC, and with the H920+ there is also Waypoint.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval