Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Question.. seriously.. why have..

It's a good idea to put your location in your profile, so that it shows under your name/info to the left of your posts. It helps avoid confusion between laws of different countries...but doesn't eliminate it. Unless you're pretty well known here on the forum, at first you might mention where you are when you ask a question that could have a different answer depending on where you live.

It can really blow you away cant it!
Once you know that, then thats it. And yet while both may be technically be correct, it just goes to show how best intentions can lead to a bad outcome when not are only both incorrect, both are technically correct too. its easy once you put your address out there to have a definitive answer and now someone thats still both right and wrong and how do you properly address that? thats what makes it so interesting. I mean depending on your location, most of that information is perfectly correct
But what makes it so powerful as well as influential is that in some instances, its less than 100 meters that makes the difference between being perfectly correct, to completely wrong and it just goes to show you how close something as simple as a street over that can make some people pass something they should have passed.
Its interesting because in casa's eyes its a fail, but technically its not so clear cut. But weve found it interesting to see how many people just assume what they say is correct and accidentally pass off information thats technically correct but by a small margin wrong. And granted theres a lot of talented people in the mix who can fly drones around people that are considered great. There has to be some give and take but where do you draw the line?

this isnt as clear cut as it first appears and h
Yet its neither wrong or right.

while i can. See the issue, i dont know quite how to properly fox it either..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech