Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

questions about yuneec breeze and the mantis g

Reaction score
hello people i fly a typhoon h which love i have had almost no problems with. i have an interest in going a little smaller so i would like some feed back on the breeze or the mantis G, sometimes i would like to get some video in places that are to small for H. thank you.

Well, first of all: the Breeze is out of production. You can probably buy it somewhere, but I guess there is no real support for it anymore. The flying of the Breeze is limited to a height of 80 meters (~240 feet) and distance of 100 meters (~320 feet).
It can both film in both 1080p and 4K, but is only (digitally) stabilized in 1080p.

The Mantis G is new ofcourse, so you can read the (much better) specs on the Yuneec site.

Last edited:
Well, first of all: the Breeze is out of production. You can probably buy it somewhere, but I guess there is no real support for it anymore. The flying of the Breeze is limited to a height of 80 meters (~240 feet) and distance of 100 meters (~320 feet).
It can both film in both 1080p and 4K, but is only (digitally) stabilized in 1080p.

The Mantis G is new ofcourse, so you can read the (much better) specs on the Yuneec site.
thank you

Reactions: SnitserNL
I really like the Breeze, mostly because of the value of the product. You can take some very nice photos and video with the camera and it has most of the great features of the more expensive drones like GPS, Smart features like follow me, journey, and orbit, all in a small package that will fit into a small backpack.IMG_0002c.jpgIMG_0002c.jpg

Might have to wait a bit for user reports about the Mantis G. The maker only released it in this past week.

The breeze is ok if your happy to stabalize the video it produces.

For best results shoot in 4k with the correct colour balance selected to suit the weather. The google "photo" app has a very powerful stabalize option.

Got mine for £90 on ebay with extra batteries , treat it as a drone I would be ok with losing.

The breeze is ok if your happy to stabalize the video it produces.

For best results shoot in 4k with the correct colour balance selected to suit the weather. The google "photo" app has a very powerful stabalize option.

Got mine for £90 on ebay with extra batteries , treat it as a drone I would be ok with losing.
thank you for your feed back

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements