Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RAW

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am looking for any info on RAW files for stills. I set using the parameters in the guide and no avail.
I also read somewhere setting the video resolution to its lowest setting to use RAW? Any input ould be greatly appreciated. Also, please excuse me if this all ready a posted question.

I do not know if there are differences in the setup between the Breeze and the Typhoon, but in the H,
you must be in photo mode to change the JPG/DNG settings. Also you want the video settings to be
at 4K, to give the full resolution 12MP images when in photo mode. Your RAW/DNG images should
be about 23MB in size off of the SD card.

Last edited:
Yes what he said, you need to be in photo mode before you can use DNG

Reactions: GerryR
I do not know if there are differences in the setup between the Breeze and the Typhoon, but in the H,
you must be in photo mode to change the JPG/DNG settings. Also you want the video settings to be
at 4K, to give the full resolution 12MP images when in photo mode. Your RAW/DNG images should
be about 23MB in size off of the SD card.

Thanks! I've tried it and still nothing. This is a screen grab of the only option
fc33f506374d596852732006bc016d6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The scene mode setting is a different setting than the photo mode setting. The photo mode setting,
determines what file format your photo files are saved as, and therefore the final resolution

Reactions: Rustyflyer
One more slide over there is General Camera Settings. You will see Natural, Saturation,RAW & Night. Pick RAW and that should be what you want. Tried to screen capture my phone but its a pain in the butt

One more slide over there is General Camera Settings. You will see Natural, Saturation,RAW & Night. Pick RAW and that should be what you want. Tried to screen capture my phone but its a pain in the butt

Thanks! This?
a1b88d3ff4490a5e1ee951044f54567f.jpg

That I am not sure of. Just referencing from the app as I don't own the Breeze. Just trying to help out if i can.

I am interpreting from your screenshot, but I would guess that you should select "Ultra High" in the Photo settings.

I don't think the Breeze shoots any kind of RAW files. It can only take pictures in JPG format. The RAW setting is a picture profile, not a file type.

I don't think the Breeze shoots any kind of RAW files. It can only take pictures in JPG format. The RAW setting is a picture profile, not a file type.

Correct. Reread the very small print in owners manual. Thanks!

Makes sense as the Breeze is being marketed to the Instagram selfie user

Makes sense as the Breeze is being marketed to the Instagram selfie user
That was my first thought, but then seeing RAW in one of the menu's I got excited. Experimenting with it more today and jpegs are a decent quality for my needs right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1