Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Real Sense Module Compatibility

RYT

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the Real Sense Module for the Typhoon + will work on the Typhoon?

To the best of my knowledge, no. That was word from Yuneec back when the H+ first launched. Typhoon H uses RS v1 and the H+ uses RS v2.

Thanks . Any idea where I can get a real sense module for my H for a good price? And where to get it repaired in Atlanta?

What is wrong with your TH? Is there a specific reason you want the RealSense module?

I crashed it on 1st flight so I figured I'd have a real sense module added when I sent in for repair.

I crashed it on 1st flight so I figured I'd have a real sense module added when I sent in for repair.
@RYT,
Would you mind describing what happened on the crash? I ask for a reason. There have been many discussions of "crashed on first flight" on the Forum. None would have been prevented by RealSense. I suspect you would benefit more from things the forum members can offer than you can from RealSense.

I did read that a pilot had contacted his local Yuneec Germany and they said there was no difference, there was a photo posted on here from somebody who makes skins and the plus module had an extra hole or sensor on the underside. But don't waste your money, keep practising, it gets better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Docdor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis