Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Real Sense on Typhoon H question/issue

• Thread starter Deleted member 21682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21682

Hi, I have a 6 month old Typhoon H with the real sense module and it had been working fine both inside the house and outside. I turned it on recently and the intel Real sense module apparently stopped working on the H, the fan is running On the bottom but I get no scale on screen when in the house with drone sitting on the floor, I used to. I’ve tried unchecking and rechecking the box on the ST-16 no difference. Any suggestions as to what to do? Any help would be appreciated,

Jay KC2YSK

I have heard the sensor can get dirty after a lot of use. You might have to remove and clean the outside of the sensors.

Sensor windows are clean, but thanks for that suggestion. I don’t know why the scale isn’t showing on screen indoors

• Wow
Reactions: Steve Carr
Does Intel make an updated version of Realsense or is this the only one for Typhoon H?

Does Intel make an updated version of Realsense or is this the only one for Typhoon H?
Please refer to answer to your other post. Please review Community Rules about posting same inquiry more than once. Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval