Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

real sense

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Is it possible to replace the LED on it, or does it mean the unit is no good, how would one check it ?

Is it possible to replace the LED on it, or does it mean the unit is no good, how would one check it ?

The RS itself does not have an LED. The multicolour LED is included into the body of the Typhoon H. On the H without RS they mounted a cover instat of the RS. It is still the same part.

You might want to have a look at part YUNTYH130 since this is the LED which might be broken on yours. If you are lucky only the wire has disconnected. You can remove the RS by removing the four screws on the bottom.

The RS itself does not have an LED. The multicolour LED is included into the body of the Typhoon H. On the H without RS they mounted a cover instat of the RS. It is still the same part.

You might want to have a look at part YUNTYH130 since this is the LED which might be broken on yours. If you are lucky only the wire has disconnected. You can remove the RS by removing the four screws on the bottom.
This is on the H+

John, the status LED is only used on the H and not the H Plus.
The motor LED's are used instead of the status light. I have removed the RS from my H Plus and just left the hole open. You can put the LED cover over the hole if you like (from an H model) but there is no connection for the status light.

Reactions: DCH
John, the status LED is only used on the H and not the H Plus.
The motor LED's are used instead of the status light. I have removed the RS from my H Plus and just left the hole open. You can put the LED cover over the hole if you like (from an H model) but there is no connection for the status light.
I know my question was for the LED in the real sense (which l originally thought was the status light) the light in the rear which when powered on, it quickly goes red orange blue which stays blue. then asked if it meant it blew if the light didn't come on ?

Oh I am sorry. I did not pay close enough attention to the category. It is always helpful to make clear which model we are talking about although it is in the right category. The H Plus does not have any LED in the back. Neither does the realsense. There is only the LED shade installed on the RS module since the exact same casing is used on the Typhoon H (old version with LED) as well. Not sure about the electronics but I think they are identical as well.

I know my question was for the LED in the real sense (which l originally thought was the status light) the light in the rear which when powered on, it quickly goes red orange blue which stays blue. then asked if it meant it blew if the light didn't come on ?

Maybe you have seen it in a video or something? The H and the H Plus look very similar from behind.

Oh I am sorry. I did not pay close enough attention to the category. It is always helpful to make clear which model we are talking about although it is in the right category. The H Plus does not have any LED in the back. Neither does the realsense. There is only the LED shade installed on the RS module since the exact same casing is used on the Typhoon H (old version with LED) as well. Not sure about the electronics but I think they are identical as well.

Maybe you have seen it in a video or something? The H and the H Plus look very similar from behind.
Sorry your wrong, the real sense does have an LED, it goes from red, purple, to blue which stays blue while on (l thank Fred for pointing that out) lts very rapid and easy to miss except for the blue because the blue stays on ?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polenutrition