Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RealSense module

Reaction score
Hello to all, I have a question for you guys, is it possible to install a typhoon H Plus Realsense module in a straight Typhoon H? I know it will fit, but will the software for the straight H allow it to work?

The RS v1 from the TH Pro will not work on the H Plus, so I suspect that the RS v2 for the H Plus is not compatible in the TH.

The RS v1 from the TH Pro will not work on the H Plus, so I suspect that the RS v2 for the H Plus is not compatible in the TH.
****, I can find H + Realsense modules left and right, but having a difficult time finding one for the H. I have been going thru the classifieds here, but a lot of them seem to be 2016, 17 threads.

So basically am I looking for the straight H realsense module?
Yes. If you have the basic Typhoon H (H480), you can add the RealSense v1 to it. For normal flight there is little difference between RS and the stock sonar Obstacle Avoidance. Where the RealSense shines is in Follow Me mode or during an RTH when OA is turned on.

Yes. If you have the basic Typhoon H (H480), you can add the RealSense v1 to it. For normal flight there is little difference between RS and the stock sonar Obstacle Avoidance. Where the RealSense shines is in Follow Me mode or during an RTH when OA is turned on.

Just curious.
What makes it shine
as you say in return
to home with Ob avoid
On ?
Thanks
Keith Kuhn

Just curious.
What makes it shine
as you say in return
to home with Ob avoid
On ?
Thanks
Keith Kuhn
It will avoid obstacles on its own. With just the sonar it will halt and wait for user intervention.

Of course that should not be a problem anyway if you are using VLOS and set your RTH height properly for the flight area before you takeoff.

So basically am I looking for the straight H realsense module?
When you say "Straight H" I assume your referring to the Typhoon H & Typhoon H-Pro, which are Technically Typhoon H480's, the Typhoon H-Pro came with Realsense, 3-Antenna Controller, and 2-External 2.4 GHz Antenna's Parallel to the Landing Gear Legs. People often mistake the Typhoon H-Pro for the Typhoon H-Plus, they are not the same and the Module from the H or H-Pro will not work on the H-Plus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy