Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

recommend lipo tester

Reaction score
hello all i am getting ready to go to Hawaii at the end of june , and i am going to take my typhoon h with me could someone recommend a good lipo checker for going through the airport. i read in an earlier post that they short out your batteries if they dont have the proper tester. thank you for your help.

hello all i am getting ready to go to Hawaii at the end of june , and i am going to take my typhoon h with me could someone recommend a good lipo checker for going through the airport. i read in an earlier post that they short out your batteries if they dont have the proper tester. thank you for your help.

A google search on “Typhoon h battery voltage tester” will give some ideas like this:

I have seen better prices so recommend doing some comparisons.

Another benefit: one can hook up loads (e.g. headlamps, fog lights) as a means to discharge rather than flying to storage voltage. Just be careful not to short the Q500 style connections, on the other end, while doing so.

This has been posted previously in various threads.

Good luck and safe travels.

Jeff

Reactions: william lewis

Same recommendation as above. Label the voltage percentage ratings on the back or top of the batteries. Because, of the what “if” you will get a smarta$$ inspector going through your luggage.

Hawai’i is relax, with the rules and regulations just as long, as you practice Aloha.

A google search on “Typhoon h battery voltage tester” will give some ideas like this:

I have seen better prices so recommend doing some comparisons.

Another benefit: one can hook up loads (e.g. headlamps, fog lights) as a means to discharge rather than flying to storage voltage. Just be careful not to short the Q500 style connections, on the other end, while doing so.

This has been posted previously in various threads.

Good luck and safe travels.

Jeff
thank you for your input

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech