Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Redbrook Reservoir 2 4K

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Here's a short edit from the second flight of my H480 yesterday when I was flying at Redbrook reservoir in West Yorkshire nr to Marsden.

Conditions for the flight wasn't good with wind in excess of 17MPH and temp about 5c. The sky was very overcast. The flight lasted for around 9 minutes when I landed at 14.7v

Firstl, thank you for posting. I will tell you as none professional drone video person that your pan's tended to make me air sick, Slowing down the rotation would have greatly improved the experience. You might want to slow down when flying close to the ground, to reduce the feeling of falling. My eyes are old and the time it takes to focus isn't what it used to be. Again thank you for posting. Over all I enjoyed it.

I didn't ask for a criticism. I edit my 'paid for' videos in a different way to those that are shot for pleasure, so to speak. So it is that my 'paid for' videos would probably be more to your liking but you will never see any of those posted here...someone has paid for them! You pay me and I'll shoot & edit a video exactly to your liking. You don't pay me and you just get what I decide to post...and you can please yourself as to whether you decide to watch them.

You'll have to excuse me. I didn't realize that you were a professional. And you are right. If that was a trail to what you do, I really don't need to see the finished product. I hope your client list continues to go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis