Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Reflex free view of cam pic on the screen

Reaction score
Hi, as screen sunshields never work in reality I have put many minutes to invent a perfect stand-alone "thing" to watch the drone cam pic/video 100% reflex free! Its too bulky to mount it on the remote ctrl - so a stand-alone version is the best. Enjoy! Best from Sweden
www.photo2be.com/aerial.htm

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Reactions: yuneec53
What range can you get to the iPad? I am also under the impression that there would be more lag on the video when connecting both the ST16 and iPad?

Hi, as I usuallly aren't more than max 300meter from the "H" when taking the pics I need - I can't answer your question. I don't know if the Ipad does any extra load to the "H". But so far it works perfect.

Reactions: yufasa
Thanks that is helpful feedback.

This rig is from smallHD I mount it on most anything with rails. Tripod too. Changeable diopters so if you have glasses you can take them off. No light gets in at all. Excellent monitor I got the cheap one the OLED's are much brighter and have better color. Monitor has false color and focus displays scaling so you can go to 1:1 for fine detail. I've had it for 3 years so far just change the batteries works every time. Has HDMI input and pass through.

DP4-standing.jpg

This rig is from smallHD I mount it on most anything with rails. Tripod too. Changeable diopters so if you have glasses you can take them off. No light gets in at all. Excellent monitor I got the cheap one the OLED's are much brighter and have better color. Monitor has false color and focus displays scaling so you can go to 1:1 for fine detail. I've had it for 3 years so far just change the batteries works every time. Has HDMI input and pass through.

DP4-standing.jpg

Hi, whats the approx size? Cost? Is it connected to the remotectrl via wifi? And how large is the screen?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech