Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Repair service near Tulsa Oklahoma?

Reaction score
I need someone near the Tulsa Oklahoma area to repair my yuneec q500 4k drone. It drifts right as I takeoff and I cant recover it. Someone please help because I don't want to sell it.

I need someone near the Tulsa Oklahoma area to repair my yuneec q500 4k drone. It drifts right as I takeoff and I cant recover it. Someone please help because I don't want to sell it.
If you are flying in Smart Mode and are closer than 8 meters (27 feet) then the aircraft will move unpredictably to get outside the safe circle.

If you are in Angle mode and this is occurring then the sticks may need to be cleaned with plastic safe contact cleaner. This may also affect control in Smart mode also.

You can go to System Settings, Hardware Monitor and check to see if the sticks are following your inputs without lag or chatter and returning to center.

As you probably guessed by the response from @DoomMeister, there is not likely anything wrong with the drone itself. It's more likely an issue with the controller or the controller's setup.
If considering "Smart Mode" and looking at hardware Monitor don't reveal the issue you can upload the flight logs for review. The logs often provide good insight to problems.
See Q500 and Chroma Flight Log Retrieval as needed.

Hello,
In your replies to Bigpacman40, which caught my attention because I'm also from Tulsa, I read a couple of things that might address my problem.

Here's my problem. I turn on the receiver and drone on, wait for satellite connections etc ...at this point everything appears normal, next I start the motors for takeoff and all **** breaks loose the drone motors accelerate out of control and the whole drone flips over. The drone doesn't ever lift off the ground up but flips and flops breaking all the props in the process. I repeated the startup process with stones on the feet to keep it from turning over to see what it does and it appears to me that the motors are not running at the appropriate speeds ...some fast some slow. I looked at the hardware monitor on the receiver and J1, J2, J3, and J4 numbers are going crazy. Any guesses why I'm having this issue? need to clean the receiver?

Cleaning the pots as described in Control Stick Gimbal Maintenance.pdf might help.
All four Pots acting strangely at the same time is unusual. If cleaning the pots does not work, we need to get a little deeper into the problem.
1.) What happened between the last time the controller worked and first time it did not?
Things like long storage period, firmware updates, modifications, getting dropped, etc,
2.) Have you tried doing a factory reset or creating a new model?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop