Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
Hey fellow pilots! I have a slight issue on my hands. I was flying in a zone with many geometric obstacles. Despite the drone not starting and blaring alarms left right and center, I turned off the gps and took off. I turned around to show my friends and poof the drone drifted into a near by tree and collapsed. Make it short and sweet, 2 out of the 6 legs have broken off and broke the mount onto the frame, and also the shock mount for the gimbal is broken. Also a small crack in the frame. I really want to salvage this but I need to save money as it isn’t even my drone! My cousin lent it to me because I wanted to take pictures of my motorcycle. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do.

The drone itself is easy to repair. It is modular and parts can be changed, and the best, parts are available. Parts from Typhoon H Plus fits to H3. You can try to get a cheap used one.
The gimbal is another story. In most cases a new camera is needed depending on the damage it suffers.

To go in deeper see "WTFDproject" documents which has a lot of instructions for repairing: Way To Fix Drones project

https://yuneecskins.com/ has parts and does repair.

br HE

Reactions: DCH and Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig