Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RIP Yuneec, customer service, NFZ, legacy drones etc.

Reaction score
Hi pilots,

Don't get me wrong but Yuneec will vanish from drone market in less than 6 months, we all know what happened in US, it's time for EU now.

Today i've made decision, i'm selling my H480 drones, i'm done.

Long story short, H480 is great drone, i like it very much but i can't say nothing good about customer service and warranty repairs.

Today they gave me final reason to leave this company and their products for good.

I have two H480's,
First H was bought in 2018 brand new, same year i've passed CAA certificate for commercial flying.
To be honest, i've never made any money with drone, always flying for myself or for friends (for free), and i've used my license few times during 2 years of flying.

Now i need my license and H480 to fly in CTR area, finally i can make some money and get some serious jobs but you probably know what happened. NFZ.
So i send email to Yuneec EU and ask them to unlock my H480's, they've replied next day which surprised me much until i read best ####### joke i've ever seen.

They want me to send the aircrafts to Germany and pay 249 euros for each aircraft to unlock NFZ.
I ####### paid 330 euros for complete set in mint condition, and this is legacy product, what the #### is this, sorry for my language but you have to understand me or you can ban me, i don't give a #### anymore.

I'm done with this ####, i'm no more Yuneec pilot, #### your 249 euros for legacy firmware update.

Good luck pilots and have better day than me...

Last edited by a moderator:
As fare as I know that Yuneec UK is still operating here are their contact detail, just incase you have a chance of hart, all such a pity ref Yuneec globally??
Yuneec Technical & Flight Centre
Asheton Farm
Tysea Hill
Stapleford Abbotts
Romford
RM4 1JU

Technical Service Telephone: 0208 449 4321 (8AM - 4PM Mon to Fri GMT)

Reactions: ZCS
Hi pilots,

Don't get me wrong but Yuneec will vanish from drone market in less than 6 months, we all know what happened in US, it's time for EU now.

Today i've made decision, i'm selling my H480 drones, i'm done.

Long story short, H480 is great drone, i like it very much but i can't say nothing good about customer service and warranty repairs.

Today they gave me final reason to leave this company and their products for good.

I have two H480's,
First H was bought in 2018 brand new, same year i've passed CAA certificate for commercial flying.
To be honest, i've never made any money with drone, always flying for myself or for friends (for free), and i've used my license few times during 2 years of flying.

Now i need my license and H480 to fly in CTR area, finally i can make some money and get some serious jobs but you probably know what happened. NFZ.
So i send email to Yuneec EU and ask them to unlock my H480's, they've replied next day which surprised me much until i read best ####### joke i've ever seen.

They want me to send the aircrafts to Germany and pay 249 euros for each aircraft to unlock NFZ.
I ####### paid 330 euros for complete set in mint condition, and this is legacy product, what the #### is this, sorry for my language but you have to understand me or you can ban me, i don't give a #### anymore.

I'm done with this ####, i'm no more Yuneec pilot, #### your 249 euros for legacy firmware update.

Good luck pilots and have better day than me...
Unfortunately I think I will go the same way. Yuneec simply ignored all my e-mails related to NFZ unlock.
As fare as I know that Yuneec UK is still operating here are their contact detail, just incase you have a chance of hart, all such a pity ref Yuneec globally??
Yuneec Technical & Flight Centre
Asheton Farm
Tysea Hill
Stapleford Abbotts
Romford
RM4 1JU

Technical Service Telephone: 0208 449 4321
(8AM - 4PM Mon to Fri GMT)
Keith, would you be so kind to call them and ask for an e-mail address?

No company in history has succeeded by ignoring their customers bar one... microsoft.... and they made sure they had a monopoly first.

Reactions: thoneter
I hear ya....Bought my H-Pro w/RS a few years back on Black Friday for $699.00 have a stable of good batteries and fly seldom anymore, only for certain situations.

Basically the same situation with my Phantom Pro and Spark.....Waiting to see where the future lies for us recreational pilots...???

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Sorry, Keith. I intended to ask Chris. ?

Here is the contact number and email for Yuneec UK. Hope you find them as helpful as I did.
Mike

YOUR CONTACT WITH YUNEEC
Get in touch with us
Yuneec-Logo-Office-2c733439.jpg

Yuneec UK Hotline
0208 449 4321
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8AM - 4PM
en_GB.png

Yuneec UK (UK)
Asheton Farm
Tysea Hill
Stapleford Abbotts