Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RTK is now available?

Does anyone know how to setup network RTK? Is there a standard interface or is there some integration necessary depending on the network RTK provider?

for network rtk. I may be off a bit but you may need a cell provider usb or hotspot that is tethered to the controller. youtube might have some info you are seeking.

finally some answers to the yuneec ground station from vertigo drones .can use tripod mount , base station is a separate wifi piece with it own power source most likely st16s battery. and is included with the h520 rtk for 3199.00. also found out it not in stock after all still waiting. they made an error and will be correcting it shortly.

So I guess there is nobody out there yet who actually got an RTK version / upgrade and could test network RTK yet?

current target is may june for rtk. however do not be surprised if it comes out in late august September like the original h520.

For now nothing, but don't worry, as soon as it comes out, reviews will appear underneath the stones. I'm waiting to see them too ?

What all comes in the RTK upgrade kit? The kit is about $500 more than the price if ordered as 520-RTK. Since H520 was made most likely before RTK design, does the circuit board need replaced too or do older H520’s already have the connectivity.

Is there a different hull for mount?

With time passage since introduction, anyone found a discounted RTK upgrade kit $price.

Can an aftermarket GPS ground station be used?

top hual is different there is a square bump on the rtk version not there with original version. I do believe the main board may be different. I have a h520 dead main board I do not see a connection port that is unused and open to use. On the gps ground base station I do believe third party is not a option.

top hual is different there is a square bump on the rtk version not there with original version. I do believe the main board may be different. I have a h520 dead main board I do not see a connection port that is unused and open to use. On the gps ground base station I do believe third party is not a option.

It's a GPS with more precision and it's nothing more. It connects in the same place as a normal GPS. What it has is capabilities to communicate with a base RTK station but it's all in the same connectors. What changes is the hardware. It uses telemetry to communicate.

i have ordered it from vertigo drone thinking is was avaliable..... however it was a glitch in their system and is still not available. i am number one one the list when it does come out tho lol

finally some answers to the yuneec ground station from vertigo drones .can use tripod mount , base station is a separate wifi piece with it own power source most likely st16s battery. and is included with the h520 rtk for 3199.00. also found out it not in stock after all still waiting. they made an error and will be correcting it shortly.

Makes sense, I would think that as soon as it’s ready to ship, Yuneec would be motivated to announce this, lol. I haven’t heard/seen anything since their Jan CES announcement.

Resellers are only going by what they are told, but still surprised Vertigo would jump the gun that early...we’ll see it when we see it.

Makes sense, I would think that as soon as it’s ready to ship, Yuneec would be motivated to announce this, lol. I haven’t heard/seen anything since their Jan CES announcement.

Resellers are only going by what they are told, but still surprised Vertigo would jump the gun that early...we’ll see it when we see it.
This post is now more than 1 year old - still no RTK as it seems.
Does anyone have news on this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace