Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Rufus Castle Portland

Reaction score
shame about the bungalow ( how they got permission to build it there i haven't a clue )(my file names went wrong so ignore them )
bit of blurring in my images i was doing a poi too fast taken from video.
using what i have to plan a better trip when its not so windy this was the strongest winds i have flown in.gust upto 25

any suggestions on angles etc are very welcome ( this might be a good one for me to do a panorama )

info and history

sunset-1.jpgsunset-1-2.jpgsunset-1-3.jpgsunset-1-4.jpg

If that's a bungalow then I'm livin' in a shack.

Wow. I have to agree with @Grumpy on that. In American English, the term “bungalow” doesn’t refer to houses with an enclosed garden that features an actual castle as a lawn ornament.
Great work, once again. Now I have to read up on the history of Empress Matilda. Never heard of her before, much less that she mounted an invasion. You do make my day.

Reactions: Steve Carr
thats guys
@WTFDproject now i have to give you a little history on me lol a bit from my cv.
at 17 i was second chef in a restaurant call slingers ( from Thomas Hardy's The Well-Beloved (The Isle of the Slingers )) working for the person who paid to build the bungalow.
At 19 i was second chef for Pennsylvania castle who used to own all the grounds including Rufus castle

the guy from Slingers inherited Pennsylvania castle from his dad think he went bankrupt building the bungalow. Not quite made a lot of money splitting the land and building houses on it then opened Slingers restaurant because he failed in running the hotel and restaurant (Pennsylvania castle) the strange thing is that Slingers was the most popular restaurant in Weymouth at the time. i went back to Slingers as head chef when i was 20

i now need to go back and get a better Ariel view with Pennsylvania castle in it as well

Slingers? You need to watch the slingers commercials here in the States.:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O Slingers Commercial promoting Slingers TV. LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold