Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SD card problem

Reaction score
i just got a cgo3 4K camera for my 500+. It works fine with the 16mbcard that was included. I can't get it to work with a 32mb card (class 10 ush3). I have tried formatting it in a computer and in the camera using the cgo3 app. It seems the video is working until you try download it on a computer. Trying to that a photo says its unable
Any help will be greatly appreciated

i just got a cgo3 4K camera for my 500+. It works fine with the 16mbcard that was included. I can't get it to work with a 32mb card (class 10 ush3). I have tried formatting it in a computer and in the camera using the cgo3 app. It seems the video is working until you try download it on a computer. Trying to that a photo says its unable
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Since you already detemined your cgo3 will play the 4k on your computer. ... What brand is the new card....where did you get it....and how much did you pay for it....if the other card records 4K and plays back in the same computer, logic says its the new card.
I have several 64 gigabyte cards they all work fine....even the 20$ generic class ten cards from microcenter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval