Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Searching for a body kit for my Q500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I own several drones but only one Yuneec Q500. I was recently doing some videos for a local business and my drone decided to take a hard right into a telephone pole. I am not able to find anyone online who has the replacement air frames in stock, so I am looking to buy another Q500 for parts or if anyone has a body kit (air frame) they would like to part with. I need to mention that I did find two on Amazon and eBay but they are asking 90 dollars plus shipping. The air frame only sells for 60. If you can't get me here you are welcome to email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Are you still looking for a body kit for your Q 500 if so do you need both top and bottom?

Are you still looking for a body kit for your Q 500 if so do you need both top and bottom?
I found a complete drone I purchased for parts but it didn't have the MK58 video downlink with it. I am in need of one of these if you have one.

The board that the camera plugs into. If its on a q500 other then the main board then I have it

This is what I am looking for....
I just happened to have the MK58 kit you're looking for, brand new and unopened, pic #1, make me an offer but dont insult me.. ;)
I also have an unused brand new GB203 Gimbal Assembly with the MK58, pics #2 & 3, too, if anyone is interested.

CIMG4105.JPGCIMG4106.JPG
CIMG4107.JPG

I just happened to have the MK58 kit you're looking for, brand new and unopened, pic #1, make me an offer but dont insult me.. ;)
I also have an unused brand new GB203 Gimbal Assembly with the MK58, pics #2 & 3, too, if anyone is interested.

View attachment 17208View attachment 17209
View attachment 17210
I have three of the gimbals. The Mk58 runs around 70 dollars new and I have seen some used ones going for 50-60 dollars. I would give you 45 for the MK58 alone. Just let me know. Also, I am looking for two motors. I need one of each (a and b) if you have any.

I have three of the gimbals. The Mk58 runs around 70 dollars new and I have seen some used ones going for 50-60 dollars. I would give you 45 for the MK58 alone. Just let me know. Also, I am looking for two motors. I need one of each (a and b) if you have any.
Dont know where you saw new MK58 Digital Video Downlink Modules for around $70, would be great if you would share a link to that location where they can be bought.
I only found two places in the U.S. selling them, Yuneec for $99.99 and RCPlanet for$119.99. Horizon Hobby and Adorama both say "discontinued", and Amazon says "unavailable".
So, why would I sell you a brand new one for LESS than you said you found used ones for?
I originally said in my reply, "dont insult me". So, my MK58 isn't for sale to you and neither are my spare Motors. Good luck with your search.

Dont know where you saw new MK58 Digital Video Downlink Modules for around $70, would be great if you would share a link to that location where they can be bought.
I only found two places in the U.S. selling them, Yuneec for $99.99 and RCPlanet for$119.99. Horizon Hobby and Adorama both say "discontinued", and Amazon says "unavailable".
So, why would I sell you a brand new one for LESS than you said you found used ones for?
I originally said in my reply, "dont insult me". So, my MK58 isn't for sale to you and neither are my spare Motors. Good luck with your search.
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or insult you. The MK58 is not used on any other bird so the price on them will drop even further in 6 months to a year. Not many people are looking to buy them anymore. My offer was lower due to my thinking that you would counter offer and I would accept. I have two birds and only one MK58 so I was just wanting to purchase one for the extra bird. I don't need it in any way at all. Sorry if I insulted you but I truly expected you to counter offer something around 60. Have a good day.

If you want to have better options get the Rakon cnc kit. Looks better and it gives better options as far as mounts aftermarket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop