Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Seeing through phone camera with FPV headset

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have recently tried using both the controller and a FPV headset to fly using goggles and it’s a great experience! Apparently you can switch between the camera on the drone and viewing through the camera on the iPhone by hitting the left rear trigger but when I try to switch to my phone camera it just goes black, any suggestions?? (And no it’s not that my camera on the phone is blocked by something)

Did you give Breeze Cam permission to access the camera? Check your Settings on the phone.

It has been quite some time since I used my ONN headset for Breeze FPV and I don’t have it with me in Florida. I remember testing it with my iPhone 5S and iPhone 7 and switching between views worked on both. I’ll give it a try tomorrow without using the headset.

@Bill Livingstone

Just checked the phone camera view function with the iPhone 7 and 5S. On the iPhone 7 I get the same black screen as you and I’m running iOS 12.1.4. Using the iPhone 5S with iOS 10.3.3 it all works just fine. So either iOS 11 or 12 broke the Breeze Cam app for this function.

@Bill Livingstone

Just checked the phone camera view function with the iPhone 7 and 5S. On the iPhone 7 I get the same black screen as you and I’m running iOS 12.1.4. Using the iPhone 5S with iOS 10.3.3 it all works just fine. So either iOS 11 or 12 broke the Breeze Cam app for this function.
Thanks for the update! That's really too bad that it isn't working anymore on the main Breeze app. I guess there isn't anything I can do about it besides maybe firing up my old iPhone 5s!

Thanks for the update! That's really too bad that it isn't working anymore on the main Breeze app. I guess there isn't anything I can do about it besides maybe firing up my old iPhone 5s!

And don’t update the OS on it !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece