Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

selling a Typhoon H Plus with C23 and RC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Earlier this year I experienced a flyaway of my typhoon H Plus originally purchased in May 2018. Fortunately, Yuneec acknowledged their responsibility and replaced it with a new one that I only flew 2-3 times for testing.

I am now selling this new drone with its C23 camera. The RC is still the original one (since it didn't fly away ! ;-) )

I am asking for €1200. It comes with box and all accessories but with only one battery as I keep the others for my other Typhoon (a crashed one I repaired).
Shipping from Germany, please contact me about the shipping costs.

Hi all,

Earlier this year I experienced a flyaway of my typhoon H Plus originally purchased in May 2018. Fortunately, Yuneec acknowledged their responsibility and replaced it with a new one that I only flew 2-3 times for testing.

I am now selling this new drone with its C23 camera. The RC is still the original one (since it didn't fly away ! ;-) )

I am asking for €1200. It comes with box and all accessories but with only one battery as I keep the others for my other Typhoon (a crashed one I repaired).
I'm waiting on a replacement mantis Q Wich is very expensive to me how long did it take for yuneec to send you your replacement first I was told it was on back order then I received an email saying it would be shipped in the next few days 9 days ago now it's back to being on back order mine flew away also. Was just curious how long it took for them to replace it I don't even know if there are still making the mantis q

I'm waiting on a replacement mantis Q Wich is very expensive to me how long did it take for yuneec to send you your replacement first I was told it was on back order then I received an email saying it would be shipped in the next few days 9 days ago now it's back to being on back order mine flew away also. Was just curious how long it took for them to replace it I don't even know if there are still making the mantis q
Well my story is very peculiar as I had already been in touch before regarding another flyaway and I wrote directly to the head of the customer service...

Nobody interested... :( Is my price too high or is it just the wrong season?

Well my story is very peculiar as I had already been in touch before regarding another flyaway and I wrote directly to the head of the customer service...
Well supposedly mine is in transiti will know by Friday if it is it was quite a run around 3 months and 7 case numbers later they agreed it was a malfunction and are replacing it

Hi all,

Hello UKALEQ,
I would be interested in buying your Typhoon H+ the cost of postage would be for sending in the UK.

Guido

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech