Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Selling mint condition Yuneec Typhoon H Pro with 5 batteries, filter set, two back packs one brand new, hard shell carrying case as well killer deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am selling all the above mentioned items plus 100 wiring harness for controller, and 5 batteries, filter ND filter set, and Polarizer, and UV filter and tons of other extras. If priced to sell I fly all DJI and want the new Mavic 2 so am extremely motivated 800.0 firm ask for Matt 4one5 573 4288 all equipment is mint.no low ballers, and motivated and will meet asap.

How old is this set. How much yuneec warranty is left? I know you have 5 batteries but depending on age and warranty 800 seems high. is this the Intel real sense version? Woot has these refurbed from time to time with full warranty backpack and 2 new batteries for 600.

Hey TERRIBLY sorry for the delay, i dont get onto this forum hardly anymore, as I fly DJI pretty much everything.
Anyway yes the deal is still in place, i havent focused on selling as much as i should have, not sure if i mentioned but i also have a hardshell case to travel with alongside the two Brandnew backpacks.. Etc i am available most days of the week to meet up and allow you to fly it, check it out.... Etc all batteries have been extremely well kept, along with all other equipment. (628) 264-6822 my name is Matt look forward to hearing from you, it truly is in mint condition.
As mentioned feel free to fly, test and look over in person. Text or call anytime looking to sell immediately so serious inquries only.

Reactions: DronePilotForHire
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33