Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Unbelievable deal you HAVE to look at if you fly Yuneec Typhoon products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I am selling two of my Yuneec Typhoon H pro models, One of wihk is in MINT condition and I have had zero issues out of. the total package comes with as follow.
1.Yuneec Typhoon H Pro, several flights with all telemetry data saved to UAV Toolbox so you can essentially look up every flight every flown and read data and see no crashes and or issues....ets
3. three atena st16 ground station in mint condition no scratches, screen protector from day one
4.four batteries also in mint condition
5. two chargers with aill wiring and paperwork that cam with craft
6. two omelette sets of propellerskkk
11. you also get a miont conditio CGO3+ camera full functioning with gimbalp
12. you also get a second CGO3+ camera that was involved in a crash and sustained damge from a complete letely sepera drone.
13.a secong mint conditoin with stickers still on a S13 that has never been used
14.. I am also including a 200.00 injected molded hard shell case used to transport and protect anl equipment
15. I am also including a full ND filter set for the CGO3+
and all origianal paperwork, I am enclosing several pics of everythihg I h ave mentioned there is literally too many things to entino, I did best I could to include everything may be easier to call or contact me with tons of what I am including..
THE TOTAL i HAVE SPENT ON EVERYTHING LISTED ABOVE. EXCEEDS OVER 3500.00 FOR EVERTYING AND HAS VERY LITTLE USE. I CHOOSE TO GO WITH A DIFFERENT GOMPANY SO IAM SITTING ON ALL OF THIS AND NEED TO SELL IMMEDIATELY TO HELP OFF SET THE COST OF AN INSPIRE 2 FROM DJI I PURCHASED, TOTAL COST OF THAT WAS 7500.00 i AM ASKING 1400.00 for everything.
I would prefer local sales so I can meet and have percpective buyer fly and inspect allequipment in person prior to purchase. Although I am willing to ship anywhere within the US. My contact info is 415 573 4288 Matt also you can email me via [email protected]. PLease feel free to contact me with any and all questions, AGAIN PLEASE BE ADVISED 90% OF ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE NEW AND NEVER HAVE BEEN USED. i AM PRICING THIS EXTREMELY LOW SIMPLY TO OFFSET MY RECENT PURCHASE.

Attachments

• DSC_0034.JPG
    DSC_0034.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0035.JPG
    DSC_0035.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0036.JPG
    DSC_0036.JPG
    917.1 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0037.JPG
    DSC_0037.JPG