Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Shaky Video

Reaction score
I shoot in HD but my videos are always shaky even with no wind. Even when the Breeze is barely moving.

You'd have to upload some sample video to Youtube etc and link it here so we can tell if it is normal shaking from a camera without a gimbal, or if there is something else causing it...

I shoot in HD but my videos are always shaky even with no wind. Even when the Breeze is barely moving.

Are you recording in 4K or 1080p stabilized? If recording in 4K you need to do stabilization in post processing.

Are you using your phone in airplane mode, while flying? So with only bluetooth and wifi enabled?
I have read that on some phones that gives a better result.

On my h+ I have gotten those exact shaky conditions if my frame rate is set to lower settings and if I use the mushroom antenna

My Breeze has these sudden jitters, too. Indeed, more so in windy conditions.
My hypothesis is that it has to do with nicked or unbalanced propellers, or motor vibrations that are setting off the gyros.

Reactions: Snechovski
Mine gets it more in wind, but also with altitude changes where the motors change speed quickly at the end of a climb or descent. The vibration isolation dampers can only do so much, and the camera is hard mounted to the A9 circuit board.

My first Breeze was plagued with it more than the warranty replacement is. It had thermal trouble and would get the shakes more than my present one.

It is basically a result of building a low end flying camera that has little vibration dampening and EIS (electronic image stabilization) that cant compensate for the rapid vibration that occurs at times.

This design was released three years ago and EIS was not as good at that time. Newer action cams and such are getting better with EIS, but have much more powerful image processors.

If you are still in warranty, contact Yuneec CS and discuss the problem with them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430