Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Shall we have some competitions?

Reaction score
Would it be fun to have some competitions on here? Would anyone like to join in?

We could nominate a simple theme that anyone can take on or interpret - such as speed, sunshine, transport - and in the next month post new videos we've taken on that theme to a thread (sticky please mods!). At the end of the month, best video wins internet points and the winner gets to choose the theme for the next month. The rule would have to be that you can only post videos you've recorded since the theme was announced (so no posting something you recorded last year), and it has to be all your own work.

We could also do the same for photos. Two threads at the top of the forum showing the best we can do. What do you think? Care to suggest some themes so we can start with one?

Im game how about top speed to start.
Especially since we can now switch gps on the fly.
All variables accepted, if you want to tailwind a 25mph thats fine. Overall ground speed is only criteria

The aim would be to produce fun videos, rather than outright competition - so I wouldn't want it just to be 'who can fly the fastest', but just to use the theme each month as a start off point for making a quick video. Similarly, not looking for 12 hour epics with amazing editing, just shorts that please or amuse.

We'd need a little more interest first..

Reactions: QuadBart
To make it more fair should we say videos and photos have to be straight from the camera with no post editing as some people are not good at editing and some are like movie directors,kinda makes it more fair this way?

Good point. Maybe we should allow both, and just have best edited and best straight from camera? I don't know. The main point is to get people posting and filming.

ok, well its sunday and sunny in the Midwest so we should have some video post today.

Since this is posted in the Typhoon H section I'm guessing your limiting this to the Typhoon H or can anyone play the game :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots