Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

short and sweet

Reaction score
maybe not sweet but short
a lesson don`t forget you memory cards
so i decided to line the pocket on my yuneec rucksack with bubble foil wrap to help warm the batteries pre flight with hand warmers (it works )
but i took out my memory card holder and forgot to put it back in. I am at the location what to do.
so i took the card out of my phone and used that but its not fast enugth and boy did it notice
so much lag on the transmitter could not see what the camera was doing at all so dropped to really low settings

Awesome video!

I always place my memory card back in the adapter and then I put it in the large box with the charger adapters and other mushroom antenna. I purchased a larger card on Saturday and did the same thing, now I will at least have the old card should I forget the new one.

I guess you could buy you a class 10 for your phone so you'll always have one.

Hey, that doesn't sound like a bad idea! I think I'll do that myself!:p

Awesome video!

I always place my memory card back in the adapter and then I put it in the large box with the charger adapters and other mushroom antenna. I purchased a larger card on Saturday and did the same thing, now I will at least have the old card should I forget the new one.

I guess you could buy you a class 10 for your phone so you'll always have one.

Hey, that doesn't sound like a bad idea! I think I'll do that myself!:p
thanks next one will be better
going to do the same a better card in my phone that 1 is at least 3 years old a new one will cost a lot less than that 1 did
also going to stash a spare in the controller only to be used in an emergency

Nice flying @thetrecker . I noticed your using Movavi as your editor ?

Reactions: thetrecker
yes @Mr. I you can tell with the text styles ;)
I used movavi for a long time, I changed editors when I got the H. I use Powerdirector now. It processes the 4K videos fast and better. Lots more options. But I"m making real estate videos, so I needed to upgrade. But yeah, Movavi Is a good one. Keep those videos coming.

Reactions: thetrecker
Yet another reason i am so envious of those living in England and various parts of the UK - excellent location for a video!

I keep a bunch of mini SDs in those little plastic snap cases in my pocket every time I go out. Problem solved.

I too used Movavi. I loved their arrows to point out particular items in my videos! However, they don't allow timeline scenes to be inserted into a prior scene without your having to readajust everything forward of that point. I think their update to 15 solved that problem though. I now use Power Director 16 but their music selection is for the pits. I import free music from Sound Image.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin