Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Shot this today

Nice!!
I got this last night in one of the preset white balance settings. I think it was sunrise/sunset mode. View attachment 20068
Hi Brewer.Beautiful morning colours, so refreshing. What camera and setup are you using, is it the CGO3+?
Please keep posting.
Cheers.
Mike

The pano above was shot with an original H (not a plus) with CGO3+. The colors are not very accurate but you get a sense of the texture of the clouds. The shot was drastically down-sampled by Facebook.

Reactions: Mike Irish
I tried the 18 shot pano on the CGO3+. MS ICE just doesn't seem to work for me.. "ME" being the problem I suspect. Only used 12 of the 18 pics because it got really distorted with all the photos.

Attachments

• Ridgewood.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: chascoadmin
I tried the 18 shot pano on the CGO3+. MS ICE just doesn't seem to work for me.. "ME" being the problem I suspect. Only used 12 of the 18 pics because it got really distorted with all the photos.
What was happening with MS ICE? I use it regularly for 360 panos. Did you adjust the vertical scale to flatten the horizon?

What was happening with MS ICE? I use it regularly for 360 panos. Did you adjust the vertical scale to flatten the horizon?
That's what I was trying to do was a 360* and I can't figure it out.. If you would PM me your e-mail address I'll zip the photos up and send them to you.

Did this one with MS ICE from a video. Turned out pretty good I think.

Attachments

• YUN00001_stitch.jpg
    8.4 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: chascoadmin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430