Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Showing off !!!

You just missed the competition last month - would have been a serious contender! What a great sequence :)

I'm very interested to hear your feedback on flying the H in those conditions.

Excellent job of keeping up and keeping the subject in frame.
We're you in a chase boat of filming from the shore?

Eric all I can say is I like it

You just missed the competition last month - would have been a serious contender! What a great sequence :)

I'm very interested to hear your feedback on flying the H in those conditions.
I was really focus on the altitude and I had some problems to understand my position in space (need some training) so it's a little bit scary but when I had the windsurfer full screen on my st16 it was a great moment. The good thing is that when I got the first battery alarm, I had no problem to quickly come back going against the wind

WHAT YOU SAY ?

Yes I saw someone use your video in a Mavic board and claim it was Mavic footage. Was trolling over there reading up on the latest info last night. Just tried looking for it but cannot find it or I'd share the link.

Just goes to show you how nobody appreciates a persons work and the extent of what some of the DJI people are willing to go to using Yuneec footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen this video on DJI forum also.........Funny how people try to take credit for others work, this is why I use watermarks on all my work. I will just leave it at that............

Reactions: Agent K

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval