Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Simulator issue, maybe real as well H goes up instead of forward and in reverse it shuts off after 3 seconds.

Reaction score
I don't know whether the H does this in the real world, but I don't really want to find out the hard way. It's likely I have caused this as I was experimenting with the Channel settings. I have reset all the channels to factory settings however something is still amis. Any ideas

First, let me clarify that I know NOTHING about an ST16.
But:
Have you checked to see if you are in Mode 1 instead of Mode 2?
Did you accidently reassign any channels while you were experimenting?

I don't know whether the H does this in the real world, but I don't really want to find out the hard way. It's likely I have caused this as I was experimenting with the Channel settings. I have reset all the channels to factory settings however something is still amis. Any ideas
If I were you I would do a hard reset of the st16. I've been there and done that and it will drive you up the wall unless you are expert. The reset is in the PAD under settings.

I think @WTFDproject is right on with his assessment. Sounds like you have it set to mode 1 control.

See the ST-16 overview on page 18 paying attention to mode 1 and mode 2 settings for the sticks in the attached manual.

You can change the mode in System Settings, Mode Select.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
First, let me clarify that I know NOTHING about an ST16.
But:
Have you checked to see if you are in Mode 1 instead of Mode 2?
Did you accidently reassign any channels while you were experimenting?
Checked Mode selection. It's in 2. Thanks for the tip

If I were you I would do a hard reset of the st16. I've been there and done that and it will drive you up the wall unless you are expert. The reset is in the PAD under settings.
I found a vid on how to do this, but I need to back everything up. Its late. I'll do it tomorrow and let you know how it went. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for the reply. The forum has suffered somewhat for lack of good feedback. Your clarification will help others by clarifying that the suggestion was not effective. It is as important to know what does NOT work as it is to know what things do.
Thanks again,
Tom B.

Bottom line.........if you fly, you will crash the H.
As indicated above, you MUST to a Factory reset to restore the Channel Settings. If you don't know how to do it, just ask.

The simulator does an excellent job of precisely duplicating a real world flight based on the inputs from the controller. Channel settings are not a good place to make any changes.

Got this resolved. did a hard reset, recalibrated the control and all is as it should be. I think that Calibration is going to become a regular thing. I can't say for sure but it's possible that that problem cause my last wreck. Thanks for all the help everyone.

Reactions: WTFDproject
Got this resolved. did a hard reset, recalibrated the control and all is as it should be. I think that Calibration is going to become a regular thing. I can't say for sure but it's possible that that problem cause my last wreck. Thanks for all the help everyone.
Be sure to check the sticks in Hardware Monitor to make sure they operate smoothly with no lag or jerky movement. When the speed slider is in Rabbit the sticks should show movement to full scale on the graphs.

Be sure to check the sticks in Hardware Monitor to make sure they operate smoothly with no lag or jerky movement. When the speed slider is in Rabbit the sticks should show movement to full scale on the graphs.
All of that has checked out. The recal. really helped!

Reactions: Steve Carr
All of that has checked out. The recal. really helped!
Just a reminder when you do a factory reset you will need to calibrate the compass and the accelerometers. The Lat/Long was probably reset to zero so you will need to let the H sit outside for about 12 min before starting the motors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcojanson67