Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

simulator

Reaction score
hi all can anyone advice sim for yuneec q500 4k st10 controller i have just bought drone . live in the uk scotland any advice would be great new to all of this thanks all

For the Simulator you need the USB dongle for your Windows computer. The part number is YUNSIM. If you can still find one, you will then need to download the Flight Simulator program for Windows which you can find here UAV Pilot Simulator

thanks info as very new to this bought drone cheap have no ideal about them , is this a old model then ? and maybe a bad ideal lol thanks again

Reactions: craig242
Reactions: 7cyclops
Hi Craig were abouts in Scotland are you am in Coatbridge
hi all can anyone advice sim for yuneec q500 4k st10 controller i have just bought drone . live in the uk scotland any advice would be great new to all of this thanks all

Can it be any USB dongle or does it have to be specific?
Not sure what you mean by any dongle. There is only one Yuneec USB Flight Sim dongle, without it the sim will not work. The dongle is basically a way to connect you controller to the PC wirelessly....there is no other way for the sim to work.

See if you can check out the drone girl in Ireland. She got me hooked on the Q500+, the big white bird. I have 2 now. Love them big birds. Very relaxing . KC

Reactions: Chris Koch
Not sure what you mean by any dongle. There is only one Yuneec USB Flight Sim dongle, without it the sim will not work. The dongle is basically a way to connect you controller to the PC wirelessly....there is no other way for the sim to work.
I have a dongle I use for my cycle when I connect my computer to my cycle trainer, It is basically a blue tooth device

You need the YUNSIM dongle. It is a Zigbee sniffer with special firmware. It allows the STxx series controllers to interface with the computer simulation just like it is the aircraft.

Reactions: Fleurbeelis
Yeah it’s lovely up here get some great shots right outside me front door ! If only need learn how fly first lol

• Haha
Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval