Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Skydog Drone

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to help a friend at work to assist him with the above drone but are unable to find any info. on the make, I do understand that this have nothing to do with our forum just information if anybody have info on this subject, I have search the web but found northing

• Wow
Reactions: Pier2162
Hi, I am trying to help a friend at work to assist him with the above drone but are unable to find any info. on the make, I do understand that this have nothing to do with our forum just information if anybody have info on this subject, I have search the web but found northing
Are you looking for information on a defunct drone photography website or are you looking at an actual drone named "SkyDog"? If you are looking at an actual drone, please upload a photo, and any numbers/labels that may be visible.

Are you looking for information on a defunct drone photography website or are you looking at an actual drone named "SkyDog"? If you are looking at an actual drone, please upload a photo, and any numbers/labels that may be visible.
Thank you for your response, will ask the question again on Monday, ref. the quad's detail and serial numbers etc.

Forgot to say that he has this "Skydog" drone but are having issues with it all he said was made in the USA!!!!

Last edited:
Thank you for your response, will ask the question again on Monday, ref. the quad's detail and serial numbers etc.

Forgot to say that he has this "Skidog" drone but are having issues with it all he said was made in the USA!!!!
Skidog is not the same as Skydog. I feel it would be best to have him join the forum for the discussion to get the relevant information directly.

Reactions: WTFDproject
So, ask my friend to bring the drone to work eventually he did - This is not a Skydog it is called Airdog i have taken photos of it - the main issue is that he is unable to locate a battery for it. He bought it brand new on eBay, supplied by the manufacture as a dem unit, no serial numbers, it's controlled via a "Wrist type controller" (I have no photos or info)

See below photos - any info of locating any make ref the battery that would be suitable, would be appreciated

Attachments

• Resized_20220801_204122.jpg
    Resized_20220801_204122.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Resized_20220801_204307.jpg
    Resized_20220801_204307.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Resized_20220801_204522.jpg
    Resized_20220801_204522.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5

Members online

Forum statistics