Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Slow Camera on Photos and will not take video.

Reaction score
Ok this has been going on from day one. I know there is lag in the in the Video sometimes but... When I try to take a Photo's you hit the camera button and it takes a Min or so of holding it down tell it takes the Photo than it takes about 2 min or longer before I can take another one.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I have also tried to take Video and unless its hiding somewhere on the SD Card I have yet to fimd them??? If this is all the better the Typhoon does it will be going back. And yes I called Yuneec and the person on the other side of the Phone said that it would be slow to take Photos because it had to load them on the DS card. The SD card is a PNY type 10 85ms.:eek::eek::eek:

Not no more!, because I learned you do not hold the button down for even a split second at all, just very quickly tap it fast and mine takes pic, one after another, give it a try next time, and I hope it helps!

Reactions: KR200
I thought it was just me..my H is doing the same as yours.I have been only able to take one photo and I had to hold the photo button for about 2 minutes as well. I am going to try it again tomorrow with another SD card.

I remember reading the B3 and B4 buttons for camera can be adjusted in the channel settings to fix the issue. Unfortunately in my quest to recreate from memory, I may have screwed up the channel settings for A08 ch12, or more, who knows.
LOL. Maybe Yuneec will put out a full manual for all the features and functions in a two weeks.

Well I feel better now I know I am not the only one. I will try to call Yuneec to marrow and see what they have to say otherwise it is going back to the place I bought it.

The manual says that it should take a photo every 5 sec. And I did rebind mine with Yuneec on the phone it did no good.

Yes I tried it all taped it repeatedly. Held it down etc. Some times when you Hold it down it will take a photo but it takes 2 to 3 min between photo's The Manual says that you should be able to take one every 5 sec.. If you go by the manual something is nit right. I have also never got the video button to work. The only thing I didn't do was through the thing against the wall.

Page 16

CAUTION: You MUST stop recording video in order to take still photos.It will take approximately 5 seconds to capture a still photo and before
you can take another.

CAUTION: ALWAYS stop recording video before turning off Typhoon H to avoid data loss.

Button A = Take Still Photo Button B = Start/Stop Recording Video

Page 17

TAKING PHOTOS AND RECORDING VIDEO
The ST16 seamlessly integrates control of the CGO3+ so you can easily take still photos and start/stop video recording using the corresponding
buttons located on the face.

The ST16 seamlessly integrates control of the CGO3+ so you can easily take still photos and start/stop video recording using the corresponding
but tons located on the face. To Take A S till Photo Press the button located near the bottom left corner of the ST16. You'll hear an audible ‘shutter’ sound from the ST16 and the LED indicator on the front of the CGO3+ will change from glowing solid green to glowing solid blue. It will take approximately 1-2 seconds to capture the photo and before you can take another still photo

To START/STOP Recording Video
Press the button located near the bottom right corner of the ST16. You'll hear an audible indication from the ST16 each time the recording
starts/stops. And while video is recording the LED indicator on the front of the CGO3+ will flash blue and green, and there will be a red dot next
to the time length of the recording near the upper right-hand corner on the screen of the S T16.

Yes I tried it all taped it repeatedly. Held it down etc. Some times when you Hold it down it will take a photo but it takes 2 to 3 min between photo's The Manual says that you should be able to take one every 5 sec.. If you go by the manual something is nit right. I have also never got the video button to work. The only thing I didn't do was through the thing against the wall.

Page 16

CAUTION: You MUST stop recording video in order to take still photos.It will take approximately 5 seconds to capture a still photo and before
you can take another.

CAUTION: ALWAYS stop recording video before turning off Typhoon H to avoid data loss.

Button A = Take Still Photo Button B = Start/Stop Recording Video

Page 17

buttons located on the face.

but tons located on the face. To Take A S till Photo Press the button located near the bottom left corner of the ST16. You'll hear an audible ‘shutter’ sound from the ST16 and the LED indicator on the front of the CGO3+ will change from glowing solid green to glowing solid blue. It will take approximately 1-2 seconds to capture the photo and before you can take another still photo

To START/STOP Recording Video
Press the button located near the bottom right corner of the ST16. You'll hear an audible indication from the ST16 each time the recording
starts/stops. And while video is recording the LED indicator on the front of the CGO3+ will flash blue and green, and there will be a red dot next
to the time length of the recording near the upper right-hand corner on the screen of the S T16.
Not a answer or thing I know you want to hear, but you may just have to send her back, At least it will come back working under warranty, since you have done everything humanly possible on your end to resolve it!

I tried a new 64Gb ScanDisk Ultra and was able to take pictures and video...I was only up for 12 minutes but it created 2 mp4 files in the time it was up..One was corrupted because I hadn't see the post from Rattler which explains why one was bad. I will remember to stop recording before shutting off the H...Rattler thanks for the info it helps when you are not sure what you should do...especially when the person is like me a first timer...

Aside from trying a different sd card,

Yuneec Typhoon H Resource Guide

U3Hu4vT.png

Reactions: OnTheRopes
I have gone to tech support 4 times now. All on these two buttons. This last time finally fixed it. The fix was to bind a new hex to my ST16. I had to rename it but it works great. I think my H was corrupted.

Reactions: DroneClone
I saw a youtube video that mentions several problems that users are experiencing are going to be sorted by yunneec with the next firmware update, it mentioned both video and photo buttons on the controller, slow connecting wifi to camera, and a few other things but cant remember what they were.

Reactions: DroneClone
I saw a youtube video that mentions several problems that users are experiencing are going to be sorted by yunneec with the next firmware update, it mentioned both video and photo buttons on the controller, slow connecting wifi to camera, and a few other things but cant remember what they were.

I put a NEW 64 GB SD card in mine to day and flew in the front yard. It did take some photos and it even toke some video for the first time since I owned it. But the buttons do not work right. The response is slooooow and although it did record video it only did it once even though I pressed the button more than once. Mine has always been slow connecting wifi to camera So I called Yuneec and they agreed that it needs to go back. I looked at the default gains and they are either on or off and they work when pressed. I suspect that there is a problem with the receiver on the H as everything on the ST16 seems to work. I did notice that It had to be in a 3' hover before anything would work. I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not. The place I bought it from has a 60 return policy it goes back to them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88chh