Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Slow Motion

Reaction score
I just looked at some video's I took a few days ago and they were in slow motion.
I don't know why this is the first time this has ever happen. Any one know why??
I do fly a Q-500

I just looked at some video's I took a few days ago and they were in slow motion.
I don't know why this is the first time this has ever happen. Any one know why??
I do fly a Q-500
This could be down to the memory card in the camera

THANKS I will try a different sd card. But the one I used is the one I always use in my
Q-500

These can go faulty see how you go with a new one then take it from their let me know how you get on

If I get time today I will give it a try. I live in N.J. And I still don't have any power yet
from last weeks storm JPC&L sucks

I do fly a Q-500
What are you using to view the video?

I use a mac book pro.I have for two or three years now. I am going to try another sd card
as soon as the weather will let me.

I use a mac book pro.I have for two or three years now. I am going to try another sd card
as soon as the weather will let me.
It might help to format the card you have. They get fragmented from adding and deleting files.
When I'm testing cameras and sd cards, I "hand fly" in the house. Then I don't have to charge a battery. Just pick it up and tour the house. It's no different than flying from a testing standpoint.

I am going to reformat the sd card and use the steady grip in the house to see if it works.

Check the camera settings. You prob have it set to 1920x1080F120. That’s the slo-mo setting. I keep mine on 4096x2160F24.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis