Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

**SOLD** Brand New Never Flown Typhoon H in Box with Wizard and 2 Batteries For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brand New Never Flown Typhoon H in Box with Wizard and 2 Batteries For Sale $1100 (Free Shipping in USA)

****SOLD****

So I've been lurking, reading and buying stuff to prepare for my trip and now I've decided to sell my Typhoon H and buy a Phantom 4. :rolleyes:

I need a reliable drone that I can carry-on a plane and after looking at many backpacks none of them are carry-on rated. Plus, I like the intelligent batteries, google maps feature and better camera on the Phantom 4 (don't hurt me)

20160718_075142_resized.jpg 20160718_075338_001_resized.jpg

This sale includes :
  1. Typhoon H 4K
  2. ST16 Ground Station
  3. Yuneec Wizard Controller
  4. (10) Props 5CW & 5CCW
  5. (2) 14.8v 5400mAh batteries and charger
  6. (2) Fireproof Lipo Battery Safe bags.
  7. Free Shipping in USA

I also have a brand new Typhoon H hard Shell Backpack for sale. (not included) for $99 (Free Shipping)

20160707_100521.jpg

Last edited:
Brand New Never Flown Typhoon H in Box with Wizard and 2 Batteries For Sale $1100 (Free Shipping in USA)

So I've been lurking, reading and buying stuff to prepare for my trip and now I've decided to sell my Typhoon H and buy a Phantom 4. :rolleyes:

I need a reliable drone that I can carry-on a plane and after looking at many backpacks none of them are carry-on rated. Plus, I like the intelligent batteries, google maps feature and better camera on the Phantom 4 (don't hurt me)

View attachment 2019 View attachment 2020

This sale includes :
  1. Typhoon H 4K
  2. ST16 Ground Station
  3. Yuneec Wizard Controller
  4. (10) Props 5CW & 5CCW
  5. (2) 14.8v 5400mAh batteries and charger
  6. (2) Fireproof Lipo Battery Safe bags.
  7. Free Shipping in USA
P.S I am kmd1970 on Ebay if you need to check my rep. Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay

I also have a brand new Typhoon H hard Shell Backpack for sale. (not included) for $99 (Free Shipping)

View attachment 2018
The one I got fits, the one with Typhoon H 480 on it. Good luck with your choice,the problem is you never flew it.

I am new to drones so I wanted to evaluate my options before attempting to register and fly the brand new TH drone. Plus, I didn't want to fly it and lose my resale value if my evaluation determined DJI was better for my purposes. I've watched many videos and read many posts, but that last post review convinced me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33